Aspire 18650 Battery (2900 mAh)
The Aspire INR 18650 vape battery has been designed for use with a range of vape devices and kits. This battery features a higher 2900mAh capacity – to keep you vaping for longer. The 20A continuous discharge means that this battery works very well for both low and mid-wattage vaping. We always recommend you check battery compatibility before use.
Please read our safety section on how to care for your batteries. Batteries are recommended for either 1000 charges or 1 years worth of use before disposal. Battery disposal facilities can be found online or at local supermarkets, please consider the environment before disposing.
- Type: Li-ion INR battery
- Max continuous discharge: 20A
- Nominal operating voltage: 3.7V
- Full charge voltage: 4.20V±0.05V
- Battery should not be discharged below 3.3V
- Protection: Unprotected INR Cell